Sunday, July 15, 2012

Take A Walk (dBerrie Remix) - Passion Pit

POST #200 AT THEHOUSEHOLD!!! We've come a long way and I just wanted to take this chance to thank our avid followers and I hope thehousehold team has been able to provide you guys with the best of the best house music throughout this past year. Now for the 200th post do I have a treat for you. Take a Walk was released a few days ago by one of my favorite house DJs out there, David Berrie. With a remix of veteran indie artists Passion Pit, David Berrie has combined his unique skill of crafting one-of-a-kind build-ups and drops with some solid vocals. This song is amazing. I can't really describe it too well, so just give it a listen. It's quite impressive. ENJOY AND THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Passion Pit - Take a walk (dBerrie Remix) by dBerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment