Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Devil's Work (Dirty South Remix) - Miike Snow

Devil's Work is Swedish Pop Band Miike Snow's latest hit, coming out late last year. As always, they offer some amazing vocals (as I like it) and are thus extremely proved to remixes. Devil's Work has been exactly one of these over mixed tracks; however, the best was saved for last. Dirty South has become a larger and larger name in the last couple of years and has always been able to fascinate his listeners. Well, get ready, 'cause I think this might just beat most of his other tracks. He does a great job in manipulating the vocals to create an intense build up which then leads into an awesome drop. If you enjoy the vocals like I do start listening after the first drop, it's outstanding. I'll leave you with that and I hope you enjoy this banger!



No comments:

Post a Comment