Monday, April 23, 2012

Silhouettes (Original Mix) - Avicii [VIDEO]


AVICII. Many have debated him to be a god. I couldn't agree with them more. He's brought out some amazing stuff lately, but to find the real stuff you gotta look back. Silhouettes is my favorite track by Avicii and came out a few years ago and has been on my top played ever since. AviciI finally came out with a video for it and I thought to myself that this new video would give me a chance to show you guys some of the real shit, the shit that makes him the Demi-God he is. Unfortunately they changed the vocals a tad for the video but if you ant to listen to the original, it'll be below. I can't give you guys much good advice, but all I know is that downloading this song will be the best decision you have ever made. Turn it up and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment