Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Don't Blame The Party [Mode] (Firebeatz Remix) - Bingo Players

If you're a regular follower of thehousehold by now you may have realized that I LOVE MODE. It is by far my favorite song and I have since it's release posted various mixes. One thing these mixes had in common, however, was that they were all progressive house. This one is quite simply put not. Newcoming Dutch Duo Firebeatz have put their own dutch electro twist on it and it is definitely not a track for everyone. It is for me. With it's slightly heavier hitting build-up, their re-make of this epic track has made it to the top of my songs for this year and with it they have made it to the top of my list for DJs to watch 2012. Enjoy.

Don't Blame The Party (Mode) (Firebeatz Remix) by Fresh On Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment