Wednesday, June 27, 2012

This Is Your Life (Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman) - EDX & Nadia Ali

My favorite vocalist making a song with my favorite howetown Swiss DJ beitg remixed by my two favorite DJs out there. WOW. I didn't ever think it would come to this day. But I don't want to get your hopes up too high. not that its not a good track, I personally find it absolutely dirty. It's just quite unique.EDX starts the track with a pretty rapid buildup leading to a drop already around the one minute mark. He starts it with absolutely entrancing Nadia Ali vocals, its something I've never heard before, with this monotone ring to it. This is when the DJ Duo Dimitri Vangelis &Wyman step in with, again, something I've never heard before. Typically I would expect a heavy drop with a compilation of light synths from these two guys. But perfectly matching with Ali's creepy vocals, these two masterminds have added a dark undertone to the drop creating a unique combination. It's quite interesting, but, again, not for everyone. Tell me what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment